Friday, June 19, 2015

Baskets

I made these baskets for my Easter dinner way back in April, but never blogged about them.
I followed this tutorial by Amy Smart. She's so talented (and Smart)!
http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/2015/03/fabric-basket-and-fabric-eggs-tutorials.html

I made one for me and one for my Mother who was coming for dinner. They looked very cute at the end of my table.

My Mom chose the pieced basket on the top to take home. The bottom one is a cheater print. This fabric is Whitewash by Moda and I just love it. I gotta say I love just about everything Moda.

So here's just another Spring-time photo of my baby, Lucky, passing by my tulips that are long gone in my backyard.
Have a great Summer and Happy sewing & quilting!
Inquiring Quilter - Wednesday Wait Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment