Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Daysail Snail's Trail Yard Flag

I've been working on this yard flag off and on for a while. So now that Summer is getting over, then of course I decide to finish it. Oh well, there's always next Summer to put it in my yard.
I followed a pattern from an old book I have, "Best House on the Block", by Leslie D. Anderson. Here is a picture of her flag.
Here's a photo of my paper-pieced Snail Trail blocks. I only wish I would have chosen a darker fabric instead of the print with the white background and flowers. Because it doesn't show up as well against the white solid. Maybe once I get the borders added, it might show up better. I'm putting it in my yard anyway!
Linking up to  WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced Daysail Yard Flag and My Quilt Infatuation Daysail Snail's Trail and Scraptastic Tuesday at She Can Quilt Scraptastic Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment