Saturday, January 16, 2016

My 1st Quarter List

I selected a list for the Q1 Finish Along hosted by Clover and Violet. In no particular order:

This cute bag from Sara's new book, "Windy City Bags".

This Frivol that I've had in my house. The tin is being used for thread storage. I ordered these frivols from Fat Quarter Shop and have yet to sew one. So I need to get started. I would love to have some small quilts around my house.
So, in addition, I would like to complete one of these "Little Gems". Haven't picked out which one yet. It's paper-piecing and I really enjoy that.
I found this cute quilt top in my closet. A friend from work gave it to me years ago. So it just needs quilted. I think I can manage that.

I would like to finish  one of these, also. I just need bags and I'll be darned if I buy one, since I can sew them.

This quilt I am going to start for my son. It will have to be carried over to Q2 Finish Along and probably Q3, but I might as well put it on this list so that way, I'll get working on it.
And last, but not least, I would like to finish this quilt that I started for my Aunt Mary. Her Anniversary is in May so I want to have it done.
So, there you have it. Let's see how much I get accomplished. If I get 4 of these done, that will be progress for me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment