Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Gifts 2015

Sharing some finishes for the month of December, for gifts.
First up are these cute pot holders and tea towel that I made for my mother.
I used an old Michael Miller print "Honey Bee". Here's a closer view of one of the potholders.
I even used the selvedges to make the tag. I just kind of "winged it" by making these. I just kept adding a little bit of fabric to get it the size that I wanted.

I followed the wonderful tutorial by nana company. Pretty Little Pot Holders
Here is a cute pouch that I sewed for my sister-in-law. The pattern I used is by Svetlana. Lola zipper pouch


I also sewed this cute journal cover for my sister. This was the most detailed of my projects, but I'm pleased with how it came out.
Center
Back
And Front
It is a paper-piecing pattern from the book Playful Little Paper-Pieced Projects . By the ever-talented Amy Friend .

And last but not least is One- Count 1- Christmas card that I made all by myself.
I mailed this to my Aunt Mary and she called to say she liked it and "how did I sew so many tiny pieces?" Maybe I'll have another One (1) sewn by Christmas this year!

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
Linking up to Sew and Sow Farm - So Simple Saturday .

No comments:

Post a Comment