Friday, January 13, 2017

Q1 Finish Along List


Joining on the Q1 Finish Along at Rhonda's Quilt Ramblings. Following is my list:

1.) This Frivol #4. I have the top completed so it needs quilted and bound.
2.) This Forest Friends quilt that I have started. Working on the top for my January OMG, so I would like to have the whole quilt completed by the end of Quarter 1.
3.) I bought Flora Supply Case for this Sew Along. I haven't purchased a couple items yet, but would like to sew it.  
4.) I have this quilt all cut out so I want to start working on it. It will be a gift for my son. He needs a new lap quilt.

5.) I would like to sew this Frivol #9 possibly for a gift for my Mom or my sister.

6.) Frivol #5 possibly as a gift, also.

7.) Valentine Table Runner - I am starting on this and would like to get it done for Valentine's Day.
8.) Apple Pouch from  Playful Little Paper Pieced Projects- This has been on my list for a while to sew. I would like to get around to it.
9.) Elvis Poolside Tote. I have made one these before and it does go together quickly so maybe I can get it done. Elvis is The King, after all. 
10.) Baggalista Bag. I definitely need a new bag to carry and I really like this style. I like bags that are cross-body so that I can just grab what I need out of it. I'd like to put a quilt block on the front, but haven't chosen exactly what yet.
11.) One or both of these Minis I would like to work on.
12.) Would like to sew some of these Hazel Pouches. I just love it and can use some fabric that I have collected. These would make nice gifts, also to put away for down the road.
13.) Might possibly sew one or 2 of these Phoebe Phone and ID cases, too.
 
I think I have enough to work on! These Winter months I am in the house, anyway, so why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment