Saturday, January 27, 2018

January's "Red" Block

I'm thinking about keeping up with the Monthly Color Challenge blocks at PBJ. I figured that I should be able to keep up with a monthly block, amongst my other quilt projects. I would love to have a Sampler quilt top completed this year.

I pieced the January block yesterday with (mostly) success. I didn't have a whole lot of red and the one fat quarter that I had that was lighter had already been used for another project so it wasn't enough. I really want to use up my stash for this quilt along. So I found a pink and red fat quarter. I think it turned out fine. Makes me think of Valentine's Day. 





There's still time to join in. If you link up your block or something you made that is Red, you have a chance to win to have your quilt top quilted by Dizzy Quilter. That is awesome!

Linking to January Color Challenge at PBJ

No comments:

Post a Comment